Value Adjustment Board

Clerk Contacts & Web Links

Suwannee County, Florida

Appeals & Petitions for Real and Tangible Property Value Assessments, Classifications and Exemptions

Clerk of the Circuit Court Contacts:

Felicia Flowers         

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.                        


Mailing Address:      Clerk of the Circuit Court - VAB

200 S. Ohio Ave.

Live Oak, FL  32064

Clerk of the Circuit Court Website:

Florida Department of Revenue Website Link: 

Value Adjustment Board Official Rules, Information, Forms & other Tax Issues

Links to Internet Resources:


Recent Attorney General Opinions Relating to the Value Adjustment Board


Attorney General Opinions:

Government-in-the-Sunshine Manual:

Value Adjustment Board Bulletins from the Department of Revenue:

Emergency Rules on Portability assessment difference transfers:

Value Adjustment Board forms:

Taxpayers Guide to Petitions to the Value Adjustment Board:

Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.):

Chapter 12D-9, F.A.C              Rules 12D-51.002, F.A.C.

Chapter 12D-10, F.A.C.           Rules 12D-51.003, F.A.C.

Rules 12D-51.001, F.A.C

Florida Statues:

Chapter 192, F.S.         Chapter 194, F.S.

Chapter 193, F.S.         Chapter 195, F.S.


Tax Deed Sale



Child Support Inquiry and Online Payments

Pay your child support online at Research the payment history on your case.



For online search of Suwannee County Records click the image below.

book logo2

Traffic Citations

Pay securely by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover) or debit card. Elect to attend or decline traffic school during the payment process.

traffic pay link MFC logo 90px


F.S. 668.606

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.


Go to top