The Suwannee County Clerk’s Office is reminding residents feeling under the weather that many of our services are available online or by telephone.
- By order of the State Supreme Court, Jury duty has been cancelled through March 27. Before attending any jury selections or trials, please call 386.362.0530.
- Official Records may be viewed online at suwgov.org. To order official copies you may do so by clicking the Official Records button or by calling our office at 386.362.0500 and ordering by credit card.
- Child Support payments, court fines and fees, and traffic tickets may be payed by going to suwgov.org and clicking MyFloridaCounty, or they may be paid by phone with credit card. (Felony cases must be paid through Suwannee Probation and Parole).
- A copy of our budget and audit may be viewed on our website.
- County Commission meeting videos may be viewed on our Youtube channel “Suwannee Media”.
- Records requests can also be made and paid for by phone.
- Please note that unless you are otherwise notified or excused by the Courts, you are still required to attend any mandatory court appearances.